LavieFlo specializes in Preserved Flora Artistry.
LAVIEFLO is a high-end brand preferably by the reputable designer groups as well as citizens who are living in modern lifestyle. It’s all because LAVIEFLO represents a modern, cherish life attitude.
All our flower arrangements are made from 100% natural flowers—preserved at its finest where each stalk is grown with meticulous care from seed to plant, offering you everlasting beauty.
*Home & Office Decor
*Floral Gifts, Corporate Gifts and Hand Bouquets
Fun Fact! Founded in 2012, the meaning of LavieFlo is the combination of the words “life” in French and the short for “flower” in English.
THE MAKING OF ETERNITY – HISTORY OF PRESERVED FLOWERS
In the late 1980s, an innovative preservation technique was developed by a French company. Over the years, this revolutionary technology has been perfected by horticulture experts in Japan and China.
- Preservation of the flowers and foliage involves a careful selection of the desired varieties which are grown and hand-picked by specially contracted farms, then delivered to the factory for further sorting, grading and finally processing.
- The natural flora was selected and cut at the peak of its blooming beauty.
- The natural plant’s sap is then gradually eternised by safe ingredients, enabling the flora to look natural by maintaining their original shape, and also the suppleness.
- The flora eternised with desired colorants with cosmetic-grade cream substances as replacement of its original contents.
- The substances used in the preservation process are non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic, non-explosive and non-chemical reactive. The solutions and colorants are the same as those used in food, medical and textile manufacturing; therefore, they do not represent any health or environmental risk.
- Preserved flowers maintain every characteristic of real flowers except their scent.