Corporate / Retail Decor Customization
Home & Office Decor
Arrangement in bell jars & terrariums
Floral Gifts, Corporate Gifts and Hand Bouquets
Arrangement in bell jars & terrariums
Our Brand Essense
Our preserved flowers originate from 100% natural blossoms. Picked at its full potential, each stalk is grown with meticulous care and nature’s purest ingredients (soil, water and sunlight), from seed to plant, offering you organic beauty at its finest.
Our science of flower preservation is coupled with the art of handmade floristry. Based on five colour therapies, each arrangement is a product of personal touches, raw creativity, and high attention to detail. With the 100% hand-craftsmanship, each composition is unique and irreplaceable.
As cliché as it sounds, our flowers are picked, processed, handled and put together with extreme care and love. Each flower arrangement symbolises the numerous facets of love, be it our love for a family member, a friend, a colleague, a teacher or a romantic partner. From the “give and take” ritual, we learn more about connection, harmony and the simple art of expressing one’s affection.
The sheer presence of flowers immediately fills the soul with a sense of happiness. Because of the everlasting state of our bouquets and arrangements, the environment in which they decorate, whether at work or at home, is naturally permeated with a prolonged, positive energy that elevates the spirit and mood.
A bit of tender loving care goes a long way.
Generally, the best viewing period for preserved flowers is 6 to 12 months.
To keep your flowers looking bright and beautiful, keep it away from humid or wet environment (like your bathroom!).
When preserved flowers come in contact with water, it will absorb the moisture and cause the flowers to look translucent, or slight damp spots.
If there is condensation in the glass cover, remove it and leave it to dry overnight in an air-conditioned room.
- Do not water
- Do not expose to direct sunlight or strong light
- Avoid direct contact with anything wet
- Store and display at temperatures below 35℉C
- Keep humidity levels at approximately 40% – 60%
- Blow with hairdryer from a moderate distance when dusty
of Preserved Flowers
An innovative preservation technique was developed by a French company in the late 1980s. Over the years, this revolutionary technology has been perfected by horticultural experts in Japan and China.
- Preservation of the flowers and foliage involves careful selection of desired varieties which are grown and hand-picked.
- Greenhouses are specially contracted for their produce which is then delivered to the factory for further sorting, grading and processing.
- The natural flora are selected and cut at the peak.
- The natural plant’s sap is then gradually eternised by safe ingredients, enabling the flora to look natural by maintaining their original shape, and also suppleness.
- The flora are then eternised with desired colourants and cosmetic-grade substances.
- The substances used in the preservation process are non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic, non-explosive and non-chemical reactive. The solutions and colourants are food-grade and are also used in medical and textile manufacturing; therefore, there is no health or environmental risk.
- Preserved flowers maintain every characteristics of real flowers apart from their scent.
Self-collection at our Showroom: FREE of charge
Our products will be packed within 1 – 2 working days. Delivery durations depend on what shipping options you have chosen:
Personal Hand Delivery for RM30 – This option allows you to choose a specific date for delivery. However, this only applies to orders at least 2 days before the chosen delivery date.
Same Day Delivery for RM40- This option applies to all orders made one day before the date of delivery and orders on the same day before 12pm.
Courier service (depending on location and size) – Your shipping fees cover 1 successful delivery. Upon failure of delivery, our courier will send the parcel back to us. We will get in touch with you via email, and you may opt for self-collection or reschedule the delivery for the same courier service amount you paid for your first order.
We accept several types of payment methods in our e-Store :
- Credit Card
- Ipay 88
- You will receive an Order Confirmation via the email address you registered with.
- Your Order will be processed immediately by our team (for orders placed during working hours).
- A notification email will be sent to you when your order is ready for collection. If you have requested delivery, you will be notified upon successful delivery on the requested delivery date.
Yes, every online order will be followed by a confirmation email.
- Prolonged Shelf Life: With proper care, it will last for 1 to 3 years. Generally preserved flowers will not wilt, whereas fresh flowers typically last for 5 days.
- Reduced Waste and Cost: Longer shelf life means less frequent replacement. For a hotel front desk, you would need to throw away the wilted natural flowers and replace with a new arrangement 52 times a year.
- Product Versatility: We are able to customize the colour of the flowers to suit any occasion.
- Time Factor: Preserved flowers arrangement are not constrained by time. Arrangements can be prepared ahead of time and look fresh on the day of your event.
LavieFlo’s preserved flowers do not have an expiry date.
The condition of the arrangement may deteriorate depending on the environment you place it. However, it does not wilt like fresh flowers.
Our flowers can last for years, but the best viewing period is 6 – 12 months. We do not want to over-guarantee as the Singapore’s climate is humid.
Depending on care, your LavieFlo arrangement can last for 1 to 3 years in an air-conditioned room.
- Do not water the product
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Blow with hair dryer from a moderate distance when dusty
- Only the highest quality flowers are used for preserved flowers
- Only non-toxic, cosmetic grade chemicals are used in the preservation process
- On average, only 30-50% of the flowers meet the stringent quality control standards
Yes. Only non-toxic and cosmetic grade chemicals are used in the process for preservation.